If you want to post a message in your Hoplr neighbourhood, you'll need to pick a category first. Click on one of the tiles at the top of the neighbourhood feed (Home).
Do you need a drill or ladder for a couple of hours? It may be useful to ask your neighbours: you won't have to walk for and it's beneficial for the social cohesion within the local community.
- Click the 'Sharing' tile.
- Choose a clear title for your message.
- Write your message, keeping the Hoplr house rules in mind.
- If you want, add an image and/or file.
- Click 'Create message'.
- When practical arrangements are in order, exchange contact information in private chat.
- Comment on your own message to thank your helpful neighbour. There's no need to delete your message, it may still be of help to others.
- Looking for a pickup truck to use for a day
- Can I someone's drill?
- Looking for a lawn mower