In your profile settings, you can indicate for which occasions you wish to receive a notification by mail.
- Click on your profile photo at the upper right corner.
- Select 'Settings'.
- Scroll down to 'Notifications'.
- Select the types of mail you wish to receive.
- Click on 'Save'
- Tap 'more' at the bottom.
- Next, tap 'Settings'.
- Tap 'Notifications'.
- Tap either 'Mobile notifications' or 'Email notifications'.
- Via 'Mobile notifications', you'll indicate whether or not you wish to receive push notifications about new messages and comments. Through 'Email notifications', you can select the types of mail you wish to receive.
There are two types of mails you cannot turn off: feedback mails and support mails. These are very rarely sent, either to ask for feedback about Hoplr or in regards to an issue with your profile or neighbourhood, sent by our support team. If you don't want us to contact you at all, you may wish to delete your account.