An ambassador takes care of his neighbourhood and neighbours. He or she watches over the conversations without censoring but can intervene when necessary. If the neighbourhood gets a bit stuck, the ambassador can get the conversation going again by placing an appropriate message. A good ambassador respects his or her neighbours and uses the administrator rights in a well thought-out way.
- Do not monopolise the feed
- Do not act as the local news anchor
- Do not just delete messages (*)
- Guiding is better than leading
- Help your neighbours out where you can
- Be an example for your neighbours (**)
- Be a link between your neighbours and the Hoplr team
- Make sure that the platform has no secrets for you
(*) Delete messages only if they violate the house rules, not because they are dated or no longer relevant.
(**) Complete your profile as completely as possible, use a recognizable profile photo, be open and honest to your neighbours.