- Local governments, utility companies, project developers, public services and other organisations who can bring the Hoplr neighbourhoods non-commercial value contact us for a first meeting.
- If both parties are on board, the municipality can enroll in a yearly license. The licenses vary per module.
- We draw up the different neighbourhoods of the region. Read how we go about defining the Hoplr neighbourhoods.
- Every household receives a Hoplr-invitation in their mailbox. This letter gives them some information about the digital neighbourhood network, as well as a neighbourhood code. With it, recipients smoothly gain access to their correct Hoplr neighbourhood.
- Often, local governments give the initial conversion a boost by launching a promotional campaign. They contact local press or organise an info session for citizens. We promise a conversion of at least 10% to 15% of all households in the first weeks after launch.
- Finally, we deliver the Service Dashboard. From then, external parties can start using the Service Dashboard for neighbourhood communication, care and citizen engagement.
More questions? Contact us
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org