A Hoplr ambassador is someone who keeps an eye on his or her Hoplr neighbourhood. It's a normal resident just like you, but this person gets a number of extra functionalities on the platform. In return, we ask for some of their time and energy.
An ambassador is able to :
- delete or close messages that have been reported several times;
- accept or reject people who want to become a member of the neighbourhood without an activation code;
- receive tips directly from the Hoplr team in the long term, to keep the neighbourhood as healthy as possible.
In return, an ambassador has to :
- know our house rules well;
- be open for all questions and problems of neighbours;
- have a profile fully compliant to our instructions;
- make positive contributions to the neighbourhood.
In general everyone has the chance to become an ambassador, everything we ask is a short motivation. However, the role can also be withdrawn when someone is either not active at all as an ambassador, or just abuses the ambassadorship. E.g. an ambassador should certainly not censor his neighbours, or make choices based on his or her own preferences.