If you want to post a message in your Hoplr neighbourhood, you'll need to pick a category first. Click on one of the tiles at the top of the neighbourhood feed (Home).
You're looking for help with a chore you're having trouble doing yourself. For health reasons, perhaps. Walking the dog, grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning the gutter,... Or you're looking for someone with specific knowledge or experience: a midwife, someone to help file taxes, a tutor for the kids,...
Hoplr makes it easy to share your help request with the neighbourhood.
- Click the 'Care' tile.
- Choose a clear title and description. If you want, add an image and/or file.
- Select up to two categories that fit your help request. Click 'Create message'.
- Your message has a button neighbours can click to start a private conversation with you. You won't be able to see this button.
- Did one of your neighbours help out? Close your request and thank them. They will get a notification.
- Company for an elderly man
- Can anyone lend a hand with grocery shopping?
- Looking for someone to walk my dog