If you want to post a message in your Hoplr neighbourhood, you'll have to select a category first. Click on one of the tiles at the top of your neighbourhood feed.
If you have an idea for your neighbourhood (a new dog park or a mobile library), it may be useful to hear what your neighbours think. By posting an idea on Hoplr, your neighbours will be able to vote in favour or against your idea.
- Click on 'Idea'.
- Choose whether or not you want to share your idea with your local government or another external party (optional).
- Select a theme for your idea.
- Write a clear title for your message.
- Describe your idea. Keep our Hoplr house rules in mind. Add an image and/or document if you like.
- Click 'Create message'.
- Keep your neighbours in the loop about any updates on your idea!
- Improvement for a dangerous traffic situation
- Neighbourhood cleanup
- Build a playground in the park