- Hoplr house rules
- User reviews and experiences with Hoplr
- Who has access to the content of my Hoplr neighbourhood?
- What can I do with Hoplr?
- What is Hoplr's business model?
- Hoplr manifesto
Start with Hoplr
- How do I get a neigbourhood code?
- What does the distance next to a neighbour's profile mean?
- Is neighbour help free?
- What should I write in my introduction message?
- How do I register on Hoplr?
- What is neighbour help with Hoplr?
- I'm moving, what do I do with my Hoplr account?
- How can I change my email address?
- How can I delete my Hoplr account?
- What should I do if I forgot my password?
- Languages and translation on Hoplr
- I can't log in with my Facebook account anymore
- How do I post a message?
- How can I change a message after it has been posted?
- How can I delete a message after it has been posted?
- How does the neighbourhood filter work?
- How can I report a message?
- How can I report a user profile?
- Who can contact me through private chat?
- How can I start a private chat?
- How can I hide a conversation?
- Block and delete chat messages
- When should I use the group chat?
- How can I start a group chat?
Privacy and conditions
- Is Hoplr safe?
- Can I share messages or information from my Hoplr neighbourhood elsewhere?
- Can a neighbour share information about me on Hoplr?
- What does Hoplr mean with a 'closed' neighbourhood network?
- What does Hoplr need my data for?
- What happens to my data if I delete my account?
- How can I communicate with an external party in my area?
- Is my local government connected to Hoplr?
- What is an external party?
- What are external parties saying about Hoplr?
- Do external parties get access to Hoplr neighbourhoods?
- How time-consuming is Hoplr for external parties?