Inviting neighbours is essential to make your Hoplr neighbourhood an active and engaged group. The more neighbours are informed about Hoplr, the more useful it will be. Hoplr aspires a strong consistent neighbourhood.
You can invite your neighbours by sending them an invitation letter.
- Print an invitation letter and share it with your neighbours. You can print a personal invitation letter via https://www.hoplr.com/invite/offline.
- Has your neighbourhood just been set up on Hoplr? You can request a free package of letters via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send a mail package which you can distribute in your whole neighbourhood.
Once all neighbours have received a letter, you can use different ways to win over the people who are still in doubt :
- Quickly invite your neighbours via Facebook. You can share a link via https://www.hoplr.com/invite/social.
- Send your neighbours an e-mail with instructions and the following link to inform them about Hoplr : https://www.hoplr.com.
- Poster (not yet available) or flyer : please send us your request by e-mail (email@example.com).