You can always adjust in the settings of your profile whether or not you want to be kept informed by email/notification.
- Click on your profile photo at the upper right corner.
- Select 'Settings'.
- Scroll down to 'Email settings'.
- Select the mails you wish to receive.
- Click on 'Save'
- Tap 'more' at the bottom.
- Next, tap 'Settings'.
- Tap 'Notifications'.
- Tap either 'Mobile notifications' or 'Email notifications'.
- Via 'Mobile notifications' you can decide whether or not you want to receive push notifications of messages and responses. Via 'E-mail notifications' you select the types of emails you wish to receive.
There are two types of mails you cannot turn off: feedback mails and support mails. These are very rarely sent, either to ask for feedback about Hoplr or in regards to an issue with your profile or neighbourhood, sent by our support team. If you don't want us to contact you at all, you may wish to delete your account.