- Respect your neighbours
Discrimination and very offensive messages will not be tolerated on Hoplr and will be removed.
- Be helpful
Help your neighbours out if they need help. Not everyone is an expert when it comes to computers, some people can also use some help when using Hoplr.
- Do not use Hoplr as a bill board
A one-time promotion or introduction of your business is possible, but make sure that the interest of the neighbourhood comes first.
- Keep the discussion meaningful
Hoplr is not a wailing wall. Problems can be discussed but keep it friendly, civilized and positive.
- Use your real identity
Hoplr neighbourhoods are built on trust. We also advise our users to use a recognizable profile photo.
* Failure in obeying these house rules may result in a report of your message or profile by one of your neighbours. Repeated reporting on messages may result in the following sanctions:
- Temporary non-activity of an account
- Permanently delete an account