You may want to read about when to use a the group chat first. It's essential to the health of the neighbourhood that most communication takes place in the neighbourhood feed.
To start a group chat, follow these steps:
- Go to 'Chats' (site: third tab at the top, app: third icon at the bottom).
- Click 'New group'.
- Choose a suitable title for your chat group.
- Pick another colour if you like.
- Click 'Next'.
- Finally, you'll have to add members to your chat group. Browse the neighbour list or search for specific neighbours by profile name or street name.
- Click 'Start' or 'Next' when you're done.
Your group chat is ready to use. Your messages will appear on the right. Your neighbours' messages will appear on the left, along with their profile picture.